In article <20110322095119.ga4...@digital-scurf.org>, Daniel Silverstone
<dsilv...@netsurf-browser.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 04:44:09PM +0000, Dr Peter Young wrote:
> > Internal Server Error

> Could you please let us know which URL is causing this error, and
> whether or not it still does?

I confirm that I also see what Peter has reported.

All of the links under Recent SVN Activity on
http://www.netsurf-browser.org/downloads/riscos/testbuilds give an error
page when clicked on eg 12120 leads to
http://source.netsurf-browser.org/?rev=12120&view=rev

Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while
trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Netsurf r12108

Brian Jordan
Virtual RPC-AdjustSA
RISC OS 6.20