Rob Kendrick  wrote on 29 Mar:
> Because it allows you to view a tree structure.

OK, i see that for (say) the Hotlist window, which has the tree
structure where you can click the "+" to expand a branch into twigs.

but i don't grasp what puts the "certificate" display, about which i
originally aksed in this thread, into the treeview category.  after
all, it displays only one item.

the Hotlist, i note, can be dragged wider, though it has no horizontal
scrollbar.

anyway, i'm not saying this is a big deal or worth any programmer's
valuable time.  the Certificate window hardly ever comes up, in my
experience, so can live with the aggravating fixed-size pane (like a
Windows "license" pane that nobody can be pained to read).

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk