> On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 12:18:09PM +0300, Sertac TULLUK wrote:
> Result is : http://pastebin.com/W5z2Uett

>This looks like you don't have libpng in your cross built environment.

>Either add libpng to the cross-env, or put:

>override NETSURF_USE_PNG := NO

>In your Makefile.config

>D.

Dear All;

Sorry for late reply... Some of your e-mails does not arrive directly, I can
only see them from digest..

I have cross compiled zlib, libpng and openssl for my arm crosstool.

Hopefully, it does not complain about png.h anymore, but this time it complain
about openssl. I tried CFLAGS, LDFLAGS....etc but no result..

Here is my latest point: http://pastebin.com/8RDgKDmR

I can't understand why my cross compiler can find zlib, libpng.... but can't
find openssl ?

Waiting for your further instructions to continue...

Best Regards..