In message <520831a612t...@netsurf-browser.org>
          Michael Drake <t...@netsurf-browser.org> wrote:

> In article <7e5cf80752.davehig...@dsl.pipex.com>,
>    Dave Higton <davehig...@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:
> > I've just raised bug report 3397644.
>
> > On the BBC News and ROOL web sites, some pages had an internal vertical
> > scroll bar.  In each case, when I dragged the bar, NS put up an
> > hourglass that didn't go away in any reasonable time.  I had to stop
> > NS with Alt-Break.
>
> > r12663, Iyonix, 512 MiB.
>
> Is it fixed in the latest build?  If not, please provide URLs.

Thanks - yes!

But there is still a problem with the amount by which a click on
the arrows scrolls.  On the BBC News website for Libya Live, a
click on the arrows top and bottom of the scroll bars moves the
window contents by more than the height of the window - not just
one line, or anything remotely near it - whereas a click above
or below the slug moves the contents exactly the height of the
window.  Experimenting briefly with a scrolling window from the
ROOL site, it appears that when the contents of the window are
not much bigger than the window, the amount by which an arrow
click moves is about right; but, the bigger the contents, the
bigger the step by which the contents are moved.

Do you want me to raise another bug report for that?

Dave