On 13 Dec 2011 Brian Howlett  wrote:

> Currently using r13267 (10 Dec 2011 01:15).

> I've seen this in a few web sites, just highlighted in a link posted
> in one of the CSA newsgroups to http://www.adventurecycling.org/

> When you have a link such as this:

> Some text<A HREF="http://someurl"; TARGET="_blank"> Link text</A>

> the space before "Link text" does not render in Netsurf, so you get
> the text before the link running straight in to the link text.

> I don't know if this is incorrect syntax - in most cases the space
> comes before the link and of course that renders OK.

> I've had a look and couldn't see it on the Bug Tracker - thought I'd
> raise it here first in case it isn't an actual bug...

The same thing can happen following an image tag - the text will be
hard up against the image even though there should be a space. On the
other hand there are cases where there is no white space and NetSurf
can wrap a word over two lines at a tag e.g. 1<sup>st</sup> can get
split after the 1. I probably raised a bug report in the dim and
distant past.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
                                      mailto:r...@minijem.plus.com