In message <52d6e2c396t...@netsurf-browser.org>
          Michael Drake <t...@netsurf-browser.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have done quite a bit of development since we last issued test builds
> and we have also changed our autobuilding infrastructure completely. With
> these changes we are now building NetSurf builds with far more up-to-date
> versions of 3rd party libraries, and it is now quite trivial to keep them
> up-to-date.
>
> It would help us if people could test the new builds and let us know how
> you get on.
>

>      CAUTION: SAVE ALL WORK BEFORE RUNNING THESE BUILDS
>
>               We have at least one case of NetSurf freezing a
>               RISC OS Iyonix such that it needs to be reset.
>

> New builds are available from:
>
>      http://ci.netsurf-browser.org/  (Use the latest one available)
>

> If you try one of the new builds, please let us know:
>
>   + which front end (e.g. RISC OS, Amiga, etc)
>   + which version of the OS
>   + whether there was a problem
>     > what was happening when it went wrong
>   + what the download file name of the NetSurf version you tried was
>
> Cheers,

I'm using the 3.0 development build 2012-09-28_19-54-37 on RPCEmu
0.8.9/RISC OS 4.02 on a Windows 7 (64-bit) PC. Got a run of 'Base
stylesheet failed to load' errors, but quitting and reloading Netsurf
3.0 restored normal service. Seems fine so far, and nippier than 2.9.
Good work!

George

--
george greenfield