The following bytes were arranged on 6 Nov 2012 by Michael Drake :

> In article <5097fc3c.6080...@unsatisfactorysoftware.co.uk>,
>    Chris Young <chris.yo...@unsatisfactorysoftware.co.uk> wrote:
> > On 04/11/12 16:16, Martin Bazley wrote:
>
> > > if an error occurs (e.g. JPEG data is invalid or otherwise fails to
> > > decode), the redraw of the entire section is cancelled.
>
> > Sounds as if this might be a manifestation of bug #3435099
>
> Fixed.

CI #607 works much better.  Thank you!  (Well, it now displays "ff fc"
instead of an image, but that's still preferable to the alternative.
Any RISC OS-friendly Unicode fonts with this character in them?)

Hopefully this'll also take care of an occasional problem I've had on
Twitter where a couple of people's avatar images are broken and take
their tweets and most of the rest of the page down with them.

--
  __<^>__
 / _   _ \         You always find something in the last place you look.