The following bytes were arranged on 28 Dec 2012 by Peter Young :

> The attempt to upload the report produced an obscure error message in
> a NetSurf page, and I regret I forgot to record this.

Luckily, you were not so neglectful the last time you made exactly the
same complaint on this very list:

http://vlists.pepperfish.net/pipermail/netsurf-users-netsurf-browser.org/2012-November/011272.html

Data submission in general appears to have been seriously broken in the
test builds.  2.9 doesn't have these problems.

--
  __<^>__   Red sky in the morning: Shepherd's warning
 / _   _ \  Red sky at night: Shepherd's delight