Richard Porter  wrote

>>  Are you using HID? NetSurf scroll speed on Iyonix is fine with it.

> HID? Sorry that doesn't mean anything to me apart from 'high intensity
> discharge'.

I bought it from RComp some years ago for 15 pounds here is an extract
from the helptext:-

 !HID is the front-end for a number of modules that provide low-level
support for USB devices in the HID Class (HID - Human Interface
Devices). The HID Class consists of many input devices, such as
keyboards, mice, touch tablets, barcode scanners, joysticks, etc.

At the core of this application is the USBHID module that services all
HID Class devices directly. It takes away control from the standard
USB driver and implements many new features. Some additional modules
are provided which will greatly enhance the functionality of the USB
sub system. The WimpKey module allows complex actions to be linked to
the special keys found on most modern USB keyboards. As most wireless
keyboards don't have status LEDs (they would exhaust the battery), a
new module, called KeyLEDs is supplied which will add three LEDs to
the iconbar. The module WimpScroll allows you to use a wheel mouse to
scroll the window under the pointer. Additionally any extra mouse
buttons and scroll wheels on some keyboards may be used as well.
John Rickman - http://mug.riscos.org/

Encouraged by superficial notions of evolution, Which becomes, in the
popular mind, a means of disowning the past.