Dear all

Just to let you know that with the able and willing assistance of
John-Mark Bell we have solved the problem.

I had an out-of-date version of a module installed, called
CryptRandom. Originally (when Netsurf reported it needed CryptRand)
I'd Googled for "CryptRandom" and the search results delivered "1 June
2012...Current version is 0.03"

I had version 0.12 installed. Naturally I had (mistakenly as it turned
out) assumed that version 0.12 was later than version 0.03, whereas in
fact the latest version is in fact 0.13.

I daresay you probably all have got version 0.13 anyway but just to
make you aware if you haven't!

Thanks again to John-Mark and the team

best,

--