The following bytes were arranged on 21 Jan 2013 by John-Mark Bell :

> On Mon, 2013-01-21 at 09:35 +0000, John Rickman Iyonix wrote:
> > There appears to be a problem with the clipboard in 3.0 #824.
> > Within a NetSurf window ctrl-c and ctrl-v work as normal but anything
> > put on the clipboard from outside the NS window does not get inserted
> > into writable icons using ctrl-v.
>
> Yes; the way the clipboard is handled internally has changed, and it's
> waiting for the RISC OS frontend to be updated to cope.

In the meantime, there's always this little program, originally written
to circumvent the exact same problem on Firefox:

http://www.starfighter.acornarcade.com/mysite/utilities.htm#typer

I've used it with recent development versions of NetSurf several times
already.

--
  __<^>__
 / _   _ \           It is written that Geeks shall inherit the Earth.