As the NetSurf team now appear to be gearing up for a 'stable' release,
I must take this opportunity to attempt once more to push this bug back
up the agenda:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3586760&group_id=51719&atid=464312

Seriously.  It's still happening in the latest build, and it doesn't
happen in 2.9.  It's perfectly and trivially reproducible.  If not
fixed, it will be a regression in 3.0.  Round where I come from, that's
a blocker.

--
  __<^>__   === RISC OS is a work of art.  Some people adore it,  ===
 / _   _ \  === others can't see the point of it, and it's really ===