Am Montag, den 08.04.2013, 21:53 +0200 schrieb "Chris Young" <chris.yo...@unsatisfactorysoftware.co.uk>:

Oh yes, I didn't realise KEY_PASTE = ASCII 22 = Ctrl-V (until I looked
it up)

I still think the double-pasting would be the frontend interpreting it
directly as a KEY_PASTE *and* passing the original key press as well.

The following is happening with the Atari frontend:

- First Ctrl+V is captured by the main menu... ("paste" action is executed). - The browser window key handling routine passes the keycode to the internal browser_window structure.

I have to think about how to solve it...:
 1. I would still like to process menu events before
    browser_window events.
2. catching ctrl+v and not passing it to the core is maybe incorrect(??).

What looks best suited to me is to drop events which are handled by the menu area (should be done already, so this is an bug in the frontend), however, that solution maybe conflicts with policy number 2 (see above).

Greets,
Ole