On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 05:36:29PM +0000, Tony Moore wrote:
> For each result below, NS was quit, the Log file and Cache deleted, NS
> was loaded, and then quit, without displaying any web pages

It would be helpful if, in each case, the resultant log file was named
appropriately and put in a folder.

> For each result below, NS was quit, the Log file and Cache deleted, NS
> was loaded, used to display three web pages. http://news.bbc.co.uk/ ,
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/ , http://www.iconbar.com/ , and then quit

Ditto.

And then, that whole folder could be zipped up and popped as an attachment to a
bug report on our Sourceforge project, detailing your notes about timings and
reproduction techniques.

It would also help if you ran with nothing which would differ from a totally
fresh install.  i.e. move your choices, hotlist, urldb etc out of the way.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69