In article <57935.82.153.33.53.1369835598.squir...@email.orpheusnet.co.uk>,
   Gerald Dodson <gerald.dod...@argonet.co.uk> wrote:

> Following the recent changes and my deletion of ..Choices the colours
> have obviously changed - in the Hotlist in particular. I have looked at
> the User document but not found any way of changing the colours. How can
> this be done?

There is currently no RISC OS GUI for setting the colours in the Choices
dialogue.  So you have to set the colours manually in the Choices file.

If you visit the URL about:config you can see what colours are currently
set.  By default, on RISC OS, they are set according to the current WIMP
palette, to match other desktop furniture.

These colours are the CSS system colours.  There is a description of what
each of them means in the specification:

    http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-color/#css-system

I believe the treeview uses the following:

  Window          for the background
  WindowText      for plain text
  Highlight       for selection backgrounds
  HightlightText  for selected text

--

Michael Drake (tlsa)                  http://www.netsurf-browser.org/