It is (as of at least v1356, and currently in v1359) no longer possible
to edit/manually update the URLs in a hotlist, something which I used do
on a regular basis.   The Selection->Edit menu entry now provides an
editable field for only the hotlist entry's title.

(Also, if you select an entry for editing when the existing page title
is wider than the currently displayed extent of the window and then
resize the window to allow you to read the right-hand end of it, the
newly-displayed inverted section of the display doesn't update
correctly.   And you can't scroll to the right to view the right-hand
end of such long titles without resizing the window, because the
horizontal scroll bar/arrows on the hotlist window don't work.)

For example, I have a hotlist entry which reads
A Study in Magic: The Perils of Deduction, a Harry Potter + Sherlock
Crossover fanfic Chapter 32
http://m.fanfiction.net/s/7578572/32/A-Study-in-Magic

The fiction in question has 66 chapters, and I previously read one at a
time and updated the URL (and, if I remembered, the chapter number at
the end of the hotlist entry title) to point to the next chapter.

Obviously, the title doesn't *need* to be that long - it was simply the
automatic default - and I could edit it down to make it a similar length
to the other entries in the hotlist like "Netsurf test builds", in order
to sidestep the redraw bug. (I do have others from the same site even
longer....)

However, not being able to update URLs once read is having a
considerable impact on my bookmarking habits.   Is this loss of
functionality intentional, or is it an accidental side-effect of the
display changes?

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

People who live in stone houses shouldn't throw glasses.