On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 09:57:13PM +1200, Alan & Sally wrote:
> It would be great to get NetSurf working on VA. I believe Graham Barnes wrote
> the
> Resolver module for VA. Would he be available to help?

NetSurf does not use the Resolver module, due to its poor performance
properties.  It may simply be that the VARPC networking hack does not
correctly set the appropriate environment variable for which resovler to
use.

What are all the environment variables beginning with Resolver$ ?  (It
may not be this, it's been a long time!)

B.