Gahhh!! Can't gmail do plain text as a default? My previous message is
all garbled in
http://vlists.pepperfish.net/pipermail/netsurf-users-netsurf-browser.org/2014-April/date.html

Sweet!! It "works"(sorta)!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28172593/screen1.png
I rebuilt all the dependencies, checked out the latest netsurf code
and compiled. The throbber images were missing(got them form the
tarball available on your site) and I had to edit the sdl pkgconfig
file.(from "Cflags: -I${includedir}/SDL -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT"
to "Cflags: -I${includedir}/SDL -I${includedir} -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT")

Now it always says "BadEncoding" no matter what html I try to load. Is
this a libcurl problem? I configured it to only have HTTP and FILE
support.

Thanks
Sam