In article <20140605204317.GA8207@somnambulist.local>,
   Daniel Silverstone <dsilv...@netsurf-browser.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 17:37:24 +0100, Bob Latham wrote:

> > After entering a username and password I now get a small window called
> > "Warning From Netsurf" Inside the window it says "BoxConvert" and
> > there is a continue button which doesn't continue, it just closes the
> > strange little window.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for trying to help.

> Could you please provide a clean log,

Yes, I'll do that when I get home, just read up on how to do it. :-)

> and ideally some kind of reproduction CGI or similar?

Yer what? Sorry, I've not the slightest idea what that means, except cgi
is computer graphics isn't it.

> (I happen to be an upstream for Cherokee,
> so a cherokee config file would help too if it won't reveal too much)

Could you tell me a path and file name for this please? Cherokee is
installed on my router. I configured it using the management tools and
applied the simplest username and password security to a couple of folders
which contain html files. If it helps, it is so simple the credentials are
held in the config page. I've not seen the config file.

Where do you want me to send these files?

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Bob.