Vincent Sanders  wrote on 11 Sep:
> This "dropzone" tenchniqe relies upon adding a div element with a
> "special" class around a form with an input of the file type (which we
> support and actually you can drag and drop to such widgets already).
> The surronding div elemnt has a javascript "drop" event added to it
> which gets the filename dropped and updates the form file widget.

> At this time the NetSurf javascript implementation supports very few
> events, this support does not include any of the "drag and drop"
> events...

I found another site with a dropzone, and this one DOES work* in
Netsurf.  Here's a "full save" of the page:
www.abbeypress.net/TEMP/dropzone-netsurf.zip  (25k)

It's the admin page of the local church website, where I post the
monthly music list.  Until now I have always resorted to the Windows
laptop to do it; I'm very pleased to find I can now do it in Netsurf.

Is this a new ability that has come along with Netsurf 3.2?  Yaaay.

(*You'll get a "Not found" error if you click Update from this saved
page, of course, because I haven't given the login details.)

--
Jim Nagel                               www.archivemag.co.uk