Jim writ in Netsurf list (thread "password manager")

Chris Newman  wrote on 13 Sep:
>> CrypStore  by Frank de Bruijn
>> http://aconet.org/crypstor/
>> I use it all the time. A great application.

> Er! Jim, I wrote an article about this in a certain learned, but obviously
> obscure magazine. See Archive 23 no 3 page 23. (Physician, heal thy self!!!).

I did remember that; I was just innocently provoking a reminder for
Netsurf folk (who may not be Archive members) that !Crypstor exists.
The author (Frank de Bruijn) isn't promoting it, leaving it just to
word-of-mouth, as he says on his web page.

Here's a PDF of Chris Newman's review of !Crypstor:
www.archivemag.co.uk/Volume23/2303Crypstor.pdf (118K)
See also this note about possible problems with fonts in PDFs:
www.archivemag.co.uk/Volume23/2305fontnote.html

--
Jim Nagel                               www.archivemag.co.uk