I've previously reported that I've experienced problems at boot with
!Cache on my ARMini (RO5.20).  I've therefore installed it in
Utilities.Caution and have got a work-round that stops the problems.

I've just downloaded NetSurf build #2123 dated 25 Sep.  The copy of
!Cache in the !Boot.Resources directory has a date stamp of 16 Sep
2014.  It appears to be identical to the version I have installed
dated 09 June 2014.

I will be happy to install an updated version of !Cache, especially if
the problem I have happens to be solved.  In the meantime I would
appreciate it if the datestamps could be preserved so it doesn't
appear to be updated.

Regards

Andrew
--