I was in the midst of adding RiscOS to the Wikipedia article about
system clocks.  (Which began because I wanted to know what the "epoch"
(which apparently is the jargon term for the clock's notional zero) is
for various operating systems.)

In the article's History section I added "[[BBC Micro]]" to the
existing examples of 8-bit computers, which were all American.  The
square brackets in the Wiki source language indicate a link to another
Wikipedia article.  So I displayed my edited page and then
Adjust-clicked my new cross-reference to check it in a new Netsurf
window.  It was correct, so I didn't wait for the page to finish
downloading and simply closed the window.

Netsurf crashed.  Log is here:
www.abbeypress.net/TEMP/NScrash-wikipediaedit.zip  164K

Also notice that upon relaunching Netsurf intending to go back to that
Wikipedia page, it unfortunately does not appear in the Netsurf
history list under "today", so I will have to repeat my search.

Using #2124 on Iyonix 5.18.

(I'm posting this here because the Netsurf bug-reporting system says
it is down at the moment.)

--
Jim Nagel                               www.archivemag.co.uk