On 7 Oct 2014, glavallin <glaval...@gjlavallin.plus.com> wrote:

> Not sure how to use Reporter properly but I loaded it and set to
> report errors and on running Netsurf 2134 03 -Oct-2014 gave the errors

If 'Report Tasks start/end' was set, the error

> Message:Internal error: branch through zero
> 16:10:26:01 ** Error **
> Error  : &80000005

should have been preceded by a reference to NetSurf starting. Was that
present?

When the error is seen, click menu over the Reporter window and click
'Where'. This should say where the error occurred.

In your original post, you noted that you saw a UnixHome error message.
NetSurf doesn't use UnixHome so try removing it from Boot:Resources then
re-boot the machine and re-start NetSurf. Any error?

Tony