https://bamscli.webitrent.com/bamscli_web/wrd/run/ETREC105GF.open?WVID=09873000Jp

> True, but what of the 'security violation' error message? - which I also
> see here.

I don't think it is anything too exciting, it just means 'page not found' or
'you don't have permission to be here', not logged in that is. The site
thinks it might be being hacked.

The link above is to a third party site which may be accessed via
http://www.babergh.gov.uk

--
David Pitt