Hi all

I received an email from Genes Reunited containing a link.  Clicking
on that gives

HTTP Error 503.0 - Service Unavailable

It lists as "Most likely causes"
 An invalid identity in the application pool could cause this error.
 The application pool is no longer running because of configuration
or reaching application failure limits.
 The concurrent application request limit was reached.

It also tells me that  "This error occurs when the worker process was
unable to start."

Accessing the Genes Reunited website from a PC seems to show no
problems so it is possible that NetSurf can't yet handle the link.  It
it will be of help I can add it to the bug tracker.

I'm running NetSurf on an ARMini with RO5.20.  This error occurs with
both NetSurf 2311 and 2381.

Regards

Andrew
--