I see this more and more often of late: large grey areas on a web page
as displayed by Netsurf.  Drag a menu (or other window) over the grey,
and the trail goes white.  You never know what content is never shown.

Example:  http://www.cnet.com/products/hp-color-laserjet-cp2025/specs/

Is it because the site uses too much Javascript (the usual
stumbleblock) or because of some other problem?  Just curious.

This is with latest Netsurf build (#2432), also happened in my
previous version (#2124) and previous.  Using Iyonix with Ro5.18.
Haven't installed new build on Armini and RiscPC yet.

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk