In article <defcef9854.tig...@bc63.orpheusinternet.co.uk>,
   Nick Roberts <tig...@orpheusinternet.co.uk> wrote:
> The website

>   http://www.dictionary.com/

> is supposed to have a field where one can type in a word to look up.
> This field is either not present or invisible in NetSurf CI#2600.

This is a display issue; I'm not sure whether CSS or Javascript is the
culprit. In my PC browsers the top, blue bar contains the logo and
"Dictionary", "Thesaurus", "Translator" and "More..." legends all aligned
centrally. Beneath, and still within the top bar is the search field. In
the Netsurf rendition the field is still there, directly beneath those
legends albeit without the magnifying glass icon and displayed as a white
box at the top of the grey left sidebar. Typing a word into that area and
hitting return leads to a new definition page which is also malformed in
the Netsurf view but at least with the definitions displayed.

Also using Netsurf CI#2600

Brian Jordan
Virtual RPC-AdjustSA on Windows 8.1 Pro
RISC OS 6.20