In article <54a6c02a46bbai...@argonet.co.uk>,
   Brian <bbai...@argonet.co.uk> wrote:
> I receive a monthly newsletter. The latest cannot be read. NS says 'This
> browser is not AJAX enabled'. What's that all about, please? Is there a
> way round it so that the newsletter can be read?
AJAX is an ACRONYM for Asynchronous JavaScript and XML. The concensus,
from a few articles I have just read, seems to be that JavaScript has to
be enabled in order to avoid this message. Maybe enabling JavaScript in
NetSurf, if you haven't already done so, will be sufficient? I say this
because some sites seem to test for the presence of JS even if it isn't
actually needed in order to display (at least some of) the content.

> Should I complain to the sender, perhaps? They are a large company.
Probably not worth the bother I'm afraid. Unless you want the usual
corporate "We have optimised..." reply.

Brian Jordan
Virtual RPC-AdjustSA on Windows 8.1 Pro
RISC OS 6.20