I've received an item from an eBay seller that I'm very pleased with, and
would like to leave feedback, but I can't find a way to do it any more.   I
can find the original item page (I bought one of a batch), but there doesn't
seem to be a 'leave feedback' link on that.   I can't find a list of things
I bought, let alone a list of things awaiting feedback - do I have to wait
until eBay eventually sends me a reminder with a direct link?
(And will even that work any more?   If I use the 'View Order Details' link
on the e-mail I was sent to confirm dispatch, the resulting page is blank
save for the header.)

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

Positive: Mistaken at the top of one's voice.