In article <4ffc282455.davem...@my.inbox.com>,
   Dave Higton <d...@davehigton.me.uk> wrote:

> Well, I must say, I've never seen multiple versions kept that way!

> From what I've understood, reading the !Boot and !Run files just
> now, your method should work fine.

I've been away and a little busy but having deleted everything I could
find that might have been !NetSurf related and trimmed my !Fonts down to
only 10 remaining, I've got a fresh copy of 3.2 running correctly.

Having an ARMX6, I deleted the !Fonts directory completely and copied
across the one from the recovery disk image, plus MathPhys (required by
!TechWriter. My 3.2 came from the same source.

--
Stuart Winsor

Tools With A Mission
sending tools across the world