Just a word of thanks and praise for the developers.

I only try the latest builds now and again, but following your
push towards a new Release, I have just tried this one #3355.

          It worked OK on my RiscPC RiscOS 4.02.

Having been given a Pi Zero I thought to give it a try there too.
What a difference!

Whizzed along at a fair rate of knots,just a quite acceptable two or
three second of "Loading, Processing" and the full and sometimes large
page was there. Tried on all the sites I used for "OnLine P***ing"
around for banking and insurance etc. and all worked to my
satisfaction.

So once again thank you, I can go back to using RiscOS as my main
system once more and updat the ancient EEEPC to a better system
without finding myself stranded.