In article <20160413104528.ga24...@kyllikki.org>,
   Vincent Sanders <vi...@netsurf-browser.org> wrote:

> I will go over how this feature works once again.

[Snip]

Thanks Vincent for the long and detailed explanation of how Netsurf uses
the cache.

After over 45 years working with computers I understand that the use of
any computer resource is a trade-off with other resources, all of which
have to be balanced for optimum performance.

I have now delated the whole cache, and reset Netsurf to the default
values for disc of 1024MB and 28 days, and memory is set to 50MB.

I have also created a new directory called ~Temporary and moved !Cache
into it, and ensured it is seen during Boot. The ~Temporary directory can
be omitted from any backps, searches etc.

Time will tell what the effects of this are!

Thanks
Martin