On 20 Sep 2016 Richard Torrens (lists) wrote:

> http://nosher.net

> Twice gives a window to accept certificate. On accepting second one, NS
> dies.

> 3.6 (Dev CI #3714) and a few prevous. Does thisa happen to others?

Yes. NS just sits there apparently fetching but nothing happens. Both
SSL windows remain. If you wipe any other window across an SSL window
you get a trail of repeated frames across the text area of the window.

When I then rejected one of the certificates NS aborted. (#3697)

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
Skype: minijem2                       mailto:r...@minijem.plus.com