On 16 Dec 2016  Tim Hill <t...@timil.com> wrote:

> In article <f4c16bef55.r...@user.minijem.plus.com>, Richard Porter
> <r...@minijem.plus.com> wrote:

>>> Must be a problem with that version. The message saying it is ON is
>>> rendered with Javascript so how can it possibly be disabled?

>>> You shouldn't need to quit, only reload after SETting that Content
>>> Choice option.

>>> #3798 works as expected.

>> Works on #3803 here (6.20 RPC)

> Thanks. I'll assume 'user error'.

How? I can only report what I see! I call up the site, it tells me
that JavaScript is on, I turn it off, and the site still tells me that
it's still on. How could I have made an error that made that happen?

Is it something to do with the ARMX6, or with something else that I'm
running?

I only asked :-)

Best wishes,

Peter.