>>> http://timil.com/riscos/calendar/

>> Not working here, #3803. The site says that JavaScript is on, even
>> though I've turned it off, quit NetSurf and tried to see the site
>> again.

> Must be a problem with that version. The message saying it is ON is
> rendered with Javascript so how can it possibly be disabled?

I had js off when I first visited the page, but received what must
have been the js version, with just a blank white box in the middle of
the page. So I then tried with js on, still got the exact same page.

However having just turned my ARMini back on and tried again, I now
get the version that says "Welcome NetSurf user, you have JS
disabled". So something must have been wrong with the page caching.

However, the calendar still doesn't display. Now I briefly get a "Bad
redirect URL" error in NetSurf's status bar :-(

NetSurf v3.6 (19th Nov 2016) - the release version.

Others have it working so there must be something going on here. I'll
have more of a play over the weekend.

Thanks,
Bryan.

--