On 2 Jan 2017 Brian Jordan  wrote:

> In article <55f8413d86dhw...@talktalk.net>,
>    David H Wild <dhw...@talktalk.net> wrote:
>> I am having problems reading because of a cataract which needs removing,

>> i find that I can read the screen fairly well if I increases the
>> magnification to 150%. Is there any way of telling NetSurf that this is
>> how I want all pages?

> <F11> when in Netsurf will bring up the "Scale view" dialogue; I imagine
> you know this already but to make this the default you need to <Menu>
> over the NetSurf window and in the "Display" sub menu click on "Save as
> default". Good luck!

Yes it does. There is an entry in choices: Scale:150 . Ctrl-W is a
quicker route to 150%. It's useful for enlarging photos on the screen
(goes to 150 - 200 - 300% and more). Ctrl-Q reduces the magnification
correspondingly.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
Skype: minijem2                       mailto:r...@minijem.plus.com