In message <000646be.01f994909...@smtp.freeola.net>
          Peter Slegg <p.sl...@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:

>The Atari Freemint OS moved to github and they posted this link to
>an Issue:
>
>https://github.com/freemint/freemint/pull/20
>
>When I open it with NS, it downloads about 14k in about 3-4mins but
>then shows the error below and crashes out.
>
>Failure when receiving data from the peer
>render/html_object.c:127: html_object_callback: Assertion
>`c->base.status != CONTENT_STATUS_ERROR' failed.

I just tried it on CI#3984 on RISC OS.  The page loads reasonably
quickly and there's no crash.  The only problem I see is that the
text within <code></code> tags is rendered as black rectangles,
with no visible or selectable text.

Sorry if this isn't as helpful as we'd like, but maybe reporting
that the RO version doesn't have the problem may help in some way.

Dave