Hi Michael

On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 23:29:47 +0100, Michael Drake wrote:

> It would be helpful if people could put it thoroughly through its
> paces.  Any feedback gratefully received.

I've finally had a chance to test it out here (Amiga frontend).  It is
working well, except for a couple of minor issues;

1. When there are a lot of search results, the treeview is scrolling
to the end of the list.  This is confusing because it means the search
string is no longer in view.  I think it should be remaining at the
top.

If you have enough entries to fill up the window you can test this out
easily by typing a single common letter into the search field.

2. If the window is closed with a search in progress, when the window
is re-opened the search string does not display but the results are
still present.  I think this is due to how I implemented the windows
as they are disposed of completely and re-created on the Amiga
frontend, whereas on others the state is remembered and re-used.

I guess the treeview cleanup code is clearing the search string but
not the underlying results?  Or forgetting the search string?  I'm not
sure what the correct thing for it to do is, but the state of the
treeview (which folders are open/closed) is normally remembered, so it
should probably be remembering the search string.

Chris