(bcc to JN)
In article <a87cd39656....@abbeypress.net>, Jim Nagel
<nets...@abbeypress.co.uk> wrote:
> I havent received any messages from the Netsurf list since Oct26 --
> other than two odd ones which DID arrive (my own on Nov02, Geoffrey
> Baxendale on Nov03).

> Others have told me that messages DO arrive to them, including another
> one or two that I myself posted.

> I have tried fetching my mail using both Netfetch 5 (which has
> introduced some form of DMARC) and the older Netfetch 3.66; no joy.

> I went to the Netsurf-users Info Page and subscribed using a different
> address (a valid one), but it responds: "You must supply a valid email
> address."

I would guess that the newsletter site is doing a reverse look-up of your
email address and, just as the routing failed as set out in Message with
ID: <20171105113126.gw7...@platypus.pepperfish.net> it is failing to get
the right response from your email service's server. No response means
invalid address, apparently.

But, hey, I guess you didn't see that or receive the direct copy so I'm
probably wasting my time.

[Snip]

I think I'd be speaking to my ISP and ask them if changing ISP is the
only cure.

If you don't get the bcc of this maillist article I would definitely
change ISPs.  ;-D

Tim Hill

timil.com : tjrh.eu : butterwick.eu : blue-bike.uk : youngtheatre.co.uk