On 17 Nov 2017  John Rickman <rick...@argonet.co.uk> wrote:

> Is this a bug?

> If you open this link in NetSurf :-
> https://hu.123rf.com/photo_34178186_soil-grooves-farming-earth-soil-gr
> ooves-over-field-for-crop-planting-on-rural-countryside-farm-lands.htm

> The webpage shows a JPEG of a ploughed field.
> Then if you  menu>Object>Object>Save...   and drag/drop the jpeg onto
> an application eg Artworks, ChangeFSI etc the load fails because the
> file name is not correct.

Different here. If I try to save that image into Transient's directory
for today, I get:

Transient: Message block is too big / not a multiple of 4 (code2484)

If I drag it straight to DPlngScan, the image opens correctly, but I
can't save it. The error message here is:

Error from DPlngScan: Can't open
SCSI::SSD.$.Utilities.Computer.Transient.Default.2017/11/17.<Wimp$Scrap>

I don't understand what any of that means!

Best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc Pt) and family