In article <0612b1a156.ga...@wra1th.plus.com>,
   Gavin Wraith <ga...@wra1th.plus.com> wrote:

> From a quick glance at the NetSurf 3.7 sources I would guess that the
> answer rather depends on which platform, and then on the particular
> machine NetSurf is running on.

I am, of course, running RISC OS.

> If your menu program is in BBC BASIC

which it is

> I would DIM buffers for URLs from the heap as you need them.

So you're suggesting that I measure each URL length first, perhaps BGETting
it until I encounter a terminator, and then DIM a variable accordingly -
or, actually, a series of concatenating variables as I intend to BPUT them
later; so I don't really need to have a long variable, just a series of
suitable GET variables.

A number would be easier!  How many?

John

--
| John Williams
| joh...@ukgateway.net

 Does 'expostulation' refer to the antics of former nuns? *