In article <5789dcef69...@timil.com>,
   Tim Hill <t...@timil.com> wrote:
> > It's also curious tha the text is truncated on the left margin as if
> > CSS left-margin has a negative value.

> You can try and decipher their CSS here:
> https://www.electronics-notes.com/parts/css/style.complete.min.css?go=6

> (The page in NetSurf is blank. Press f8 then use search and replace to
> change the } into }+newline and change the wrapwidth to 1024.)

Yes, I got that and had a quick look. Not an easy page to understand
without a lot of processing.

> There's a width of 1270px in there which may be responsible but I didn't
> cross-refer all the style and whatnot.

It cannot be a negative left-margin as negative values aren't allowed.

However - might Metsurf be calculating the margin and ending up with a
negative result?

--
Richard Torrens.
http://www.Torrens.org for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats