On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 10:18:38 +0200, Uros Vidovic wrote:
> Yes, does somebody can take a care about Atari CI builds?
> I would really like to see Atari builds as I use NetSurf a lot and it is
> most advanced WEB Browse for the Atari platfom!

At this time, the toolchain doesn't build properly, and nobody has stepped
up to offer a clean way to sort it out.  The core team don't have Atari
systems nor any way to ensure correctness, so can't do it alone.

If you know anyone who can offer the assistance needed, then we'll gladly
talk it over on the netsurf-dev list, or on IRC.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69