In message <712aea5c58.bo...@boase.myzen.co.uk>
          Bernard Boase <b.bo...@bcs.org> wrote:

> Couple of issues I've noticed recently:

Me too!

> - Wikipedia's own vertical scroll bar overrides the functionality of the
> RISC OS window furniture. Is that intentional and/or inevitable?

It's like the whole page is in a frame :-O  Scrolling feels slower and
jerkier too.

> - F4 / Find text no longer automatically scrolls down to display the next
> occurrence of the search string when it is further down the text than is
> visible in the current window.

That is only true within one of these odd scrolling pages. Search
still auto scrolls to the found text in other web pages.

> 3.10 (Dev CI #5055)

I'm on 5053 but also tried 4953 and with 3.9 and 3.8, all the same.

I don't remember it doing that before (I think!) so is this something
that Wikipedia have changed in their page layout?

> If others concur, I could raise a bug report, at least for the latter.

Looking at The Register that also has a NetSurf internal scrollbar,
but his time it is stuck a full size and the normal RISC OS scrollbar
works. Weird.

Bryan.

--
RISC OS User Group Of London  -  http://www.rougol.jellybaby.net/