nationalism is a good thing? I certainly misunderstood your email, sorry,
as nationalism leads to wars and global destruction, cf. WW1, WW2 - and WW3?

what we need is, as north-american poet Gizzi says, an outernationalism

best,

frederic n.

> dear janos
>
> long time no see
>
> it appears to me that like many other countries, hungary is disengaging
> from imperial vassal statehood and returning to nationalism
>
> this is potentially a good thing, as the rule of international law is
> incompatible with imperialism and nationalism at least has the option to
> be compatible with international law

<....>

#  archive: http://www.nettime.org contact: nett...@kein.org