Death Grips is not a band it is a pond in which you see who you will become
in the future should you keep consuming what was not designed for heads up:
you will be beautiful as the moon, terrible as an army with banners. "No
love deep web", for instance, easily outweighs the mass of predictions in
any modern analytical socio-philosophy digest. And you can dance to it.
M.