Hi Nina,

I understand your point, but the *Guardian*'s article says that:

 "Julian Assange <https://www.theguardian.com/media/julian-assange> is
showing all the symptoms associated with prolonged exposure to
psychological torture and should not be extradited to the US, according to
a senior UN expert who visited him in prison.

Whatever Assange has done, he should not be tortured, correct?

My best,

FN