Dear Steven,

Thanks for your analysis. I've a question about one sentence:

"...if it is not accompanied by a massive intervention campaigns into the
Gnostic networks of alternative reality":

How, according to you, might we do that?

- Do you mean, like, forbidding a certain number of
communication/technological uses, i.e. using censorship? As far I
understand, in the US reality - altereality? - it will be very difficult
(more possible to do that in France for instance);

- or intervening in participating and trying to trigger dialogues with the
Gnosticists? But is it not precisely this dialogue that is impossible, I
mean: it is a suppression that is at the root of what you call Gnosticism
(in the way you use this term), a cleavage/Spaltung preventing a real
dialogue from happening (if there was, for the e-Gnosticists, an alterity
different from the monster that QAnon conjures up, then there will be no
e-Gnosticism, correct?)

-unless we think that the technological *bêtise* - to borrow from Bernard
Stiegler - might be treated in the University, hence the function of
education. I totally believe in education's role, but are US universities
still trying to form/inform a middle class, or, said differently, are US
universities able to access/speak to those who endorse the hellish religion
of the anti-world? (strange religion that has replaced the Other world by a
world without others).

My best,

Frédéric Neyrat