>> In general it would be would for nettime to focus more on China :) Or let’s
>> be more clear, to fellow Chinese critics, artists, coders, theorists,
>> researchers and other dreamers. To get an understanding of the Party and its
>> relation to the business elites is one, but can we still have a direct
>> dialogue with people out there?
As I lurk on this thread I’ve learned many things, thanks to prior contributors
who replied! I lurk even though the context discussed in this thread is of
proximity to me. I have to say my thought laughed really hard at "Will you
except an invitation from a school or art institution in Shanghai?”, because
it’s so pungently direct and forces the discourse to step aside for a minute
(the discourse is as important).

-biyi

https://hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x902682F578033386

#  archive: http://www.nettime.org contact: nett...@kein.org